Check out a plan with me video with these free printable Halloween stickers! Then grab a set below!
Hooray! It’s Halloween Week!
I love Halloween. I loved it as a kid – in college it was especially fun. And now, with my own young children, Halloween is awesome.
Let’s celebrate with a set of free printable Halloween stickers, whaddya say? Orange, purple, black, and green. You really can’t go wrong.
I used these stickers in a special Plan with Me video where I show you how to hack a bullet journal notebook with a vertical dutch door. I L.O.V.E. this set up. It makes it super easy to see your whole week at-a-glance + seeing my trackers everyday keeps me… well, on track.
Plan With Me: Printable Halloween Stickers
A demo of how I used these stickers in a bullet journal notebook with dutch door hack.
Related Post>>> You Can DIY a Bullet Journal Notebook
Free Printable Halloween Stickers for YOU!
This free printable download is for personal use only.
Free Printable Halloween Stickers
Printing Your Hand Drawn Planner Stickers
Printing your Halloween stickers is super simple whether you’re creating your own stickers or pasting your printable into your planner.
Using Sticker Paper:
- Print on full-sheet shipping labels
- Cut out your stickers with a pair of clean, sharp scissors
- Remove the backing and adhere your stickers to the page
Related Video: How to clean your craft scissors – watch it on YouTube
Using Plain Paper:
- Print on bright white 27lb paper or heavier for the best results
- Cut out stickers Use a glue stick or tape runner to adhere to your planner
- Use the edge of a credit card or a bone folder to smooth down all of the wrinkles