These printable winter wreath stickers come in nine unique designs. They are perfect for decorating your planner spread, journal pages, scrapbook, or sealing your Christmas card envelopes!
Your free printable download can be found at the bottom of this post!
Free Printable Wreath Stickers!
Printing your stickers
These stickers can be printed on clear sticker paper or white full sheet labels and cut with scissors. Click for tips on creating your own planner stickers without a machine.
These stickers have been created for your personal use only using professional use clip art and fonts from Canva.
This file is protected under US copyright law. Duplication for multiple users or commercial purposes is forbidden without written consent. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the internet is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Milennium Copyright Act (DCMA).
Basically: If you want to share, please direct your friends, followers, or readers to my website for downloads.
- Print and use these stickers for your own personal layouts, scrapbook memories, cards, and decorations.
- Convert this PDF to use with your personal sticker printer.
- Save and share images on this page by pinning to Pinterest.
- Photograph your creations and share the images on social media.
- Photograph your creations and share on your own website with credit and a link back to my site.
If you do share on social, please tag me! I’d love to see your spreads! @plannerloveandprintables
You may not:
- Redistribute the downloaded file or the link to download
- Share the direct download link on your own site, social media, via email, or anywhere online
- Print and distribute the downloaded file
- Copy or use the clip art in this file for personal or commercial use
- Claim the clip art or printable as your own
- Copy, screenshot, or reproduce any graphics from this site without permission
Download Your Wreath Stickers
The file will automatically download to your computer. If you receive a pop-up requesting permission to download, click “allow” or “OK” to complete the process.
Trouble opening your file? This download is PDF. Please be sure that you have the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on your computer (free software).
Click on the image below or here to download your free printable.
A note of thanks to YOU!
I’m so glad you stopped by today. I hope that you love these stickers!!! Every time you visit, shop, or pin, you’re supporting my small business. I genuinely appreciate it, and I appreciate YOU.
Want to stay up-to-date? Join our VIP list, and I’ll send links to all our new and seasonal freebies straight to your inbox along with discount codes and special printables just for VIPs!
Where to go next?
Need help printing your stickers?
How to make your own planner stickers without an expensive machine
Want more winter planner stickers?
Find more winter stickers here